In response to the increasing numbers of children attending Breakfast Club, we have reviewed our booking process.
We can currently offer a limit of 40 places, you will see the available places each day on the calendar below.
- When making a booking you are agreeing to pay the fee of £2.50 per session booked
- Payment must be in advance or on the day
- Children must be dropped off by a parent/carer and signed into the club
- Children will not be accepted if payment is not made in advance or at time of arrival
- Only children booked on through this online process will be accepted at breakfast club
- You can book up to half a term in advance; the next half term will open on the penultimate Friday of each half term
- Cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no reimbursement/credit for cancellations after this time
Safeguarding of the children is of paramount importance; parents/carers are responsibile for their children until they are signed into the breakfast club.
You can now receive an email confirmation of your booking if you enter your email address. Please check your spam folders if you do not receive this.