We want children and adults at Lincoln Gardens Primary School to be happy and to learn and grow in a safe environment which values the whole person.
At our school:
- We respect everyone, promote teamwork and co-operation and celebrate individuals’ successes.
- We provide creative learning experiences that engage and inspire all learners to be the best that they can be
By the time they leave us in Yr 6, we want all children to have developed the skills and attributes to be:
- Independent and successful learners.
- Happy, healthy and confident individuals.
- Responsible and caring citizens.
It is this vision and these values which underpin and inform our school curriculum and the learning opportunities through which we inspire and engage our learners, in preparation for their future lives.
|Acorns||Reception||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
At Lincoln Gardens Primary you will see us promoting the fundamental British values: democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
Click here to find out how we do this!