We have now moved Breakfast Club bookings onto the ParentMail system. In doing so, payment is now cashless and must be made before your booking is confirmed.
- Breakfast Club will be held in the hall, access will be via the hall doors; following the path past the cycle shed.
- Children should arrive between 7.45 am and 8 am. We will not accept children after 8 am
- Our booking system will open tomorrow morning and will be via ParentMail. Payment will be required at the same time as booking. We cannot accept cash on the door.
- Initially, we are only able to offer toast and a drink. This will be reviewed as soon as we are able.
To make a booking, log in to your ParentMail account via the smartphone app or the ParentMail website (https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk). From the menu select Accounts, select Breakfast Club and then choose your dates. Your bookings will only be confirmed once payment is made.
We can currently offer a limit of 40 places for breakfast club.
- Children must be dropped off by a parent/carer and signed in
- Children will not be accepted if a booking and payment has not been made
- You can book up to half a term in advance; the next half term will open on the penultimate Friday of each half term
Safeguarding of the children is of paramount importance; parents/carers are responsible for their children until they are signed into the breakfast club.