We have now moved Breakfast Club bookings onto the ParentMail system. In doing so, payment is now cashless and must be made before your booking is confirmed.
- Breakfast Club will be held in the Puzzle Tree, access will be via the Key Stage 2 entrance.
- Children should arrive from7.45 am. We will not serve breakfast after 8:20 am.
- Our booking system will open tomorrow morning and will be via ParentMail. Payment will be required at the same time as booking. We cannot accept cash on the door.
To make a booking, log in to your ParentMail account via the smartphone app or the ParentMail website (https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk). From the menu select Accounts, select Breakfast Club and then choose your dates. Your bookings will only be confirmed once payment is made.
- Children must be dropped off by a parent/carer and signed in
- Children will not be accepted if a booking and payment has not been made
- You can book up to half a term in advance; the next half term will open on the penultimate Friday of each half term
Safeguarding of the children is of paramount importance; parents/carers are responsible for their children until they are signed into the breakfast club.