The school will, once again, be supporting Comic Relief day on Friday 18 March 2022. The school has lots of events planned for fundraising:
- ‘crazy hair’ competition – the wilder the better but please note that nothing permanent should be used for this
- face painting – the children may have a red nose painted on their cheeks
- ‘guess the baby’ competition – staff members have brought in photographs from when they were babies – can you guess who they are?
- guess the number of red sweets in the jar
- non-uniform day and the children may come to school in their pyjamas
We are asking for a donation to Comic Relief for everyone taking part in any of the above on the day; the suggested donation is 50p per activity but of course all donations will be gratefully received.
As this fundraising is for charity we are requesting all donations are made in cash; please send your child into school with the correct change. All funds raised will be forwarded to Comic Relief for distribution to the various charities and the good causes which they support.
Please note that it is not expected that anything is bought especially for this fundraising and also that this year the school will not be selling Comic Relief merchandise in school.
We hope your child will really enjoy taking part in these activities to support Comic Relief.